We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jeulia, that’s why we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
1. Final Sale items are not eligible for refund, exchange or resize.
2. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, are non-refundable. Jeulia will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of the personalized items.
3. Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors are not refundable. (Custom sizes are those that charge extra NZ$30). Jeulia will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of the special items.
4. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
5. Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receiving your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account or in the form of store credit as you requested.
* If you want the refund to be issued to your original payment account, please contact one of Jeulia representatives to get an authorization.
* The shipping rate before discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Jeulia will reimburse customer NZ$15 as the return shipping fee via store credit under the following circumstances.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Jeulia within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
Jeulia will charge a 35% restocking fee for the return or exchange of the below items.
1. Items that are customized with 10K white gold/10K rose gold/10K gold.
2. Items that are customized with14K white gold/14K rose gold/14K gold.
3. Items that are customized with18K white gold/18K rose gold/18K gold.
4. Items that are customized with moissanite stones.
5. Returning multiple items (≥ 3 pieces) from the same order, you will be charged a 35% restocking fee for each item returned.
Step 1: Initiate your returnCLICK HERE>
Sign in and go to “My Orders” on the dashboard to select the item(s) you want to return.
Step 2: Receive return notification email
Once you initiate your return (Step 1), you will receive an email titled “Notification of Your Return Progress from Jeulia” within 48 hours. Within this email, you’ll receive the further return instructions.
Step 3: Pack & Ship the item(s)
Enclose a copy of your return with the order number, full name and email address. Package should be shipped pre-paid through a traceable method.
Step 4: Upload return tracking number
Remember to sign in and upload the return tracking number once the package is shipped back.
We want your order to be made just the way you want it! Please review your personalization/engraving/special order information before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names carefully. You are welcome to contact us if you have questions before placing your order.
Generally, all items will be sent into production 120 minutes after we receive the payment. Therefore, any cancellations after that time will incur a 30% material and processing fee.
Jeulia & Gnoce
Gnoce is a jewelry brand featuring original design and customization.Charm is its most distinctive product. Gnoce's idea of concentrating on providing unique and exquisite jewelry with affordable price for all jewelry lovers coincides with Jeulia. Thus Jeulia established a comprehensive partnership with Gnoce. The Gnoce products sold at Jeulia Store are exclusively licensed by Gnoce.(Gnoce offer a 60-day return/exchange.)